For those of you who don't know, I've been working on the never-ending, stressful as heck, pain in my rear, project from you know where... This project, from the place that never freezes over, causes me sleepless nights, constant worry, health problems, and yes....even tears. I'm not a big crier. Daniel can probably count on one hand the number of times I have cried in front of him. But this project has made me cry more than once.
Ok, so now that you have an understanding of how I feel about said project, let me tell you what happened today. While discussing this 'project', my boss asked if there was anything he could do to help. I replied, "Give me a new job." He replied, "What job would you like?". I replied, "Umm...to bake cookies all day...". I'm not even sure where this response came from. But it was the only thing that came to mind as to what I would rather be doing. I have a feeling he was expecting me to request a different department, but no, I want to bake cookies. Do you think perhaps my subconscious was voicing what would really be my dream job? If so, does anyone know how I can pay the mortgage by baking cookies all day? On that note, does anyone have an unbelievably, make someone rich good, cookie recipe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sara Lee, Betty Crocker, and the person with the killer mint milano cookies had to start somewhere! I'll tell you what...you start baking and sending them to me - I'll be the tester and help you find your famous recipe. Deal?
Post a Comment