I've been tagged! Lisa at A Shower Fresh Garden tagged me with the 8 Happy Thoughts meme. Much like Lisa, I've pulled the week from H - E- Double Hockey Sticks! I just checked my hours and as of Thursday night I am up to 60 hours for the week. YUCKY! It is really only the happy thoughts below that are keeping me going! I'm stealing some of Lisa's thoughts as well!
Here are the rules:
When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Post these rules before your list, then list 8 thoughts that make you happy. At the end of your list, you must tag and link 8 other people.
1) Oxford, Mississippi. Ole Miss, Square Books, the Square. Rolling hills and green fields. Lovely lakes to walk by each morning.
2) Yocona River Inn. Mmm...Yocona filet and roasted mushroom ravioli.
3) Vacations: Seaside, Telluride, Italy, Seattle...I'm not picky!
4) Reading cookbooks and cooking. Doesn't matter what I'm cooking, it's major stress relief.
5) Making sugar cookies with my Mom and sisters and nieces. Sugar cookies and chocolate truffles are a Sullivan Christmas tradition! There is nothing better than spending all day in the kitchen talking and laughing and baking!
6) Anything Christmas: Trees, garland, wreaths, candles, lights, and music. What did I do before all the XM Christmas stations?
7) Spending a whole day doing nothing but reading a good book. I LOVE IT!
8) My life. Although my job wears me out, I am very thankful to have a job that pays the bills. Although my house may need cleaning and laundry may need washing, I love my home and get pleasure in taking care of it. Although my pets constantly spawn the words "this is why we can't have nice things", I love them and how happy they are to see me when I get home. Although Daniel and I might drive each other nuts sometimes, I love him and wouldn't want to face each stressful day without him by my side. We constantly find ourselves looking at each other and just saying how much we love our life and how happy we are to be married to each other. These are some of the things that make me happy.
And I'll tag:
Corinne at She Do Nothing All Day
Meg at Harris Family Blog
Shelby at The Trustys
Angela
Jenn at The Janii
Rachel at No Really... This is My Life (so glad she's alive :))
Kathy at The Whole Lott
Ree The Pioneer Woman: I know it will never happen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Aw! I know how you feel about being so stressed at work, but appreciating the fact you have a good job that pays the bills.
Are you ready for a good girls night out? I sure am! Turns out I've got to work Friday night, but I'll be in Oxford until Monday.
I want to be in Oxford until Monday like Lisa! But maybe Lisa and I can sway you to come to Jackson since the PF Chang's is open!!! Two words for you...Lettuce wraps. What are you doing this weekend? Don't say work because that would make me unhappy. I think I want to make a day trip to Oxford. Call me and let's plan it.
Finally catching up with you! I wanna play -- will do later today or sometime this weekend!
j
I don't think I have your email address, so I hope this gets to you -- mine is jennifer.janus@gmail.com so you have it. Yes -- I've made them but I've always baked and iced before freezing. Can you do that at night and not have to get up early?
Or -- if you bake them the night before and just leave them out they should be fine the next morning for delivery ... I found round pans (aluminum) that had lids -- those are handy.
Post a Comment