Wednesday, June 11, 2008

tick...tick...tick...

I went to Cleveland last weekend to visit with my Mom, sisters, and nieces. It was a wonderful low key girls weekend. We grilled out, drank cosmos, had lunch at A la Carte, shopped, and caught up! I should have taken more pics, but enjoy the few below i did snap!

Anna found a kitten at the local juke joint and brought him home. He is appropriately named Monkey after the juke joint Po' Monkeys. He is adorable and very affectionate. Rescued kitties are the best!


I wish I hadn't cut Anna out of the pictures above since I just realized the 3 red heads were all sitting together.

Dressing up in our old dance costumes and performing is a must for my nieces! Aren't' they just beautiful! I can't get enough of them!




Some doves have built a nest on a hanging planter in my Mom's garage. Each morning the father comes to relieve the mother dove and we just happened to catch them chillin' together for a moment. I couldn't get a shot of it, but the babies are hatched!


I also want to share how excited I am about the girls' Nantahala trip next week! We leave a week from today! It will be 7 of us total, and should be a great trip! I expect to have plenty of river rat photos when I return!

3 comments:

The Trustys said...

Gotta love a trip to Nantahala! I remember the ole MYF days up there. You guys will have a great time!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

So jealous of y'alls trip to nc....please take lots of pics!
Y'all have a marvelous time...

Unknown said...

tick...tick...tickk eh? Not sure, but it sounds like either a bomb or a clock ;)