Monday, June 01, 2009

wedding photos

I did not take all the pictures I should have, but thankfully Mom shared hers with me. It was wonderful to see Anna and everyone else, but this weekend was sort of a whirlwind of activity! If you've never been to the Memphis Botanic Garden, I highly recommend it! It was beautiful! I'll have to go back when there is time to explore!




I look huge in this picture. I'm not showing that much. It's all the punch I drank and the fluffy dress.

Anna and Ricky.

Mom and Anna with the beautiful bride Merry Claire!

Baby Front: I PASSED BY GLUCOSE TOLERANCE TEST!!!! WooHoo! I'm in week 15 this week. Baby is the size of a navel orange. Still feeling good! Still having trouble adjusting to the frustration of my clothes not fitting in the boob and waist area, but not being big enough for maternity clothes. Can I just wear yoga pants to work for the next 5 months? I wish.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow everyone looks so great! Good to see pics of your mom and Anna!
I think that you should wear yoga pants to work everyday....