So it's September. And, yes, I may be the worst blogger ever. Whenever I take such a long break from the blog, I find it really hard to play catch up. Here goes..
In May, we went to the carnival.
In June, we went to the beach. We rented a house with a pool in Inlet Beach, FL. It was very nice to have so much space and access to a pool 24/7 without fighting crowds. The week flew by. I've determined all vacations should be 2 weeks at least in order to unwind and relax before having to leave. We also learned that renting a golf cart is an excellent idea!
In July, we celebrated the 4th of July at the Lake, at the Farm , and again in our neighborhood. It was a big day.
We then traveled down to the Coast to attend the circus and visit with Nanna.
I had a birthday. Got an awesome new camera, and this was my first photo. :)
Had a Lake gathering.
I believe those are most of the highlights. Here's to attempt #2562093 to try and blog regularly. We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment