
My very talented husband used to be the head baker at Bottletree Bakery. I was beginning to think he had forgotten how to bake bread since he almost never makes any for us. Thankfully, reverse psychology works wonders and this week he made me this glorious, beautiful, delicious apricot/pecan bread. Keep in mind, he is not using a bread machine. He does everything by hand. Let me tell you, this bread was fabulous. I ate about half this loaf in one day. I put most of the rest in the freezer so I can snack on it this weekend. Daniel has created a monster and I now demand fresh bread every week! I think this weekend I will request cinnamon raisin. YUMMY! I sure do love that man of mine!



1 comment:
That is beautiful!! Chip's birthday is the 5th that would be a yummy gift! (hint hint) Then there's Valentine's Day, Groundhog Day, Lincoln's birhtday, Washington's birthday, Ash Wednesday, A New Moon, Last Quarter and don't forget Black History Month! Plenty of reasons why we need no less than 10 loaves mailed to us immediately. Cinnamon Raisin sounds soo good - I want a piece right now!
Post a Comment