Daniel and I have both been extremely busy the last few weeks. Between softball games, social events, the dog, the house, the yard, our jobs, and weekend trips, we are running on empty. Having Bailey has been a huge adjustment. I can't wait for her to be able to make it the whole night without having to go outside. If we are lucky she only wakes us up at around 5:30 am. If we are not so lucky (which is most nights it seems like) she wakes us up about every two hours. We are trying to go for really long walks at night to wear her out, but even that doesn't always do the trick. She is very cute and is learning sit, down, heel, and, of course, NO! We haven't had much luck with stay yet, but hopefully she'll get it eventually. For anyone considering getting a puppy, as all my friends have told me AFTER I got Bailey, you might as well have a baby cause it's just as much work. Oh well. We love her and hope to raise her to be a wonderful addition to our family.
We are heading to Cleveland this weekend for a 'Brady Bunch Reunion'. In other words, my 3 step brothers and then us girls. Sherri and family won't be there since they just moved to Mobile, but Anna and I will be representin'. We are going to have a house full of people and Bailey, but I'm looking forward to it! Especially the fish fry Saturday night!
Below are some pics from the QA bowling/going away party for Joe and some pics of Bailey. Enjoy!


Don't I look like a Pro-Bowler?

Daniel is really good. People kept asking if he was in a league. Look how far back he starts. My ball wouldn't make it past the half way point if i started that far back.

Bailey with her duck.
1 comment:
How cute is Bailey?! Adorable...
Have fun in Cleveland.
Maybe you can take Daniel to Markee Lanes :)
Post a Comment