Friday, June 29, 2007

Simple Pleasures (for a dog)

Today's photo montage is designed to celebrate one of the simple pleasures in the life of a dog...namely, fun with a garden hose. While Daniel enjoyed 'business drinks and dinner' last night, Bailey, Sophie and I watered all of our trees, plants, gardens, etc. The crew moved from tree to tree with me, but Bailey definitely had the best time when I was soaking the crepe myrtle. Happy Friday and Enjoy!

It starts with a simple garden hose.

Throw in a thirsty dog.

Scope out the enemy.(check out the evil eye she's giving that water)

Wait for the opportune moment to strike.

And then go in for the kill! (doesn't she look vicious?)

2 comments:

Ben & Meg Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben & Meg Harris said...

That is so funny...dogs are so entertaining. Madison loves drinking from the water hose, but I have to cup a little in my hand first :)