Monday, October 08, 2007

Lost Sister?





A girl I work with sent me this photo from yahoo. She had asked if I had ever done any modeling (ha) and mentioned this photo a few weeks ago. When she saw it pop up again on yahoo she took a screen shot for me. We do both have a cow lick and a similar forehead region, but that's about all I see. The pic of me is the only one i could find with my hair in a similar style.

Oh, in case you didn't notice, I didn't post on Sunday this weekend. Now don't go getting all excited that I didn't have to work this weekend. I just worked Saturday instead of Sunday. Oh yeah, and next weekend is a prod push, so, that's right folks, I'll be working ANOTHER saturday. Man I need a vacation.

2 comments:

Leah Maria said...

This reminds me of the time Jimmy thought the girl on weather.com was me as well.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

that's just freaky. You guys could be sisters!