Thursday, November 06, 2008

Because it's a little dreary today...

how about some more cruise pics?

First, a quick tour of some spots on the boat.

This is our room when we first arrived (hence Daniel's sweaty back from carrying luggage :)). Apparently, I was too excited to wait for him to not be in the pic. Sorry! We originally planned to get an interior (ie cheaper) room, but decided at the last minute to switch to an ocean view. I'm so glad we did! It was wonderful to wake up and look out at the ocean and to watch as we pulled in and out of port from our bedroom.


Our room steward did a wonderful job and ,of course, left us lots of towel animals...some of which we had trouble identifying.








Since our room was near the back of the ship (M192), we spent most of our time back there for meals and such. Here is the view from our breakfast spot looking out at the ocean and a view from the top deck looking down at the Serenity deck (adults only area) with our breakfast spot on the next level up on the right. The second pic is while we were still in NOLA, so the water isn't blue yet.




Below is a view of the waterslides. This was taken before we left NOLA as well, so they aren't turned on yet.


Daniel enjoying the slides the last day at sea.




Staying on a water theme. This is the pool. It has saltwater in it. I didn't swim, but Daniel got in briefly. Since there is always an ocean breeze blowing and a waiter to keep you supplied with fun drinks, I never got hot. It was wonderful. We found this spot on the very top level that let us have great views of the pool and the ocean and away from most of the hustle and bustle.



9-Hole Putt Putt Golf Course






I'll take a break now. I'll post some interior shots tomorrow!

No comments: