Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little more Christmas cheer

Last night was 'the girls' annual Christmas party. This group typically consists of mostly FNC women with a few extra friends sprinkled in the mix. There was wonderful food which I had several helpings of (why do I even have a gym membership?), wonderful drinks, and wonderful friends. This little get together certainly helped improve my spirits. I think having grown up in a house with a mother and two sisters (my poor dad...always outnumbered), I have an addiction to female companionship. That may sound weird, but seriously...it's hard to go from constant access to women to hang out with and discuss all of life's quirks with, to living alone with a man. No offense Daniel :). So to all my girlfriends out there, I thank you for your friendship and sisterhood! Our time together visiting, laughing, venting, and drinking helps keep me on an even keel!

Sage, me, Lisa


Sage, Lisa, Corinne


Corinne, Nina, Lisa, Jenny, me (Jenny told me to stand like that. I didn't realize she wasn't going to. Oh well.)


me, Nina, Sage, Jenny, Corinne, Lisa (want to guess why this photo is shaped funkily?)


And on that note...check this out ladies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a powerful message on this video! Keep up the great work on your blog. MOM

Rachel said...

Awe, at least I get to live vicariously through your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

love it! so true.

Lisa Blair said...

I'm confused. Why is it shaped funky?

Susie S said...

It's shaped funky to cut off my gut that was hanging out after all the food I ate! :)

Lisa Blair said...

Woman, puh-lease! Glad to see you are on Goodreads now!