There were flowers by the t.v.

flowers in the guest bathroom

flowers in our bathroom

flowers in our bedroom

flowers in the kitchen


and flowers in the living room


Now, alot of women might get worried if their husband had been gone for a weekend with the guys and she came home to a house full of flowers. But not me. First of all, I'm married to the most romantic and wonderful man in the world. Secondly, about two hours before he left on his trip
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
We found out we are having a baby!
We went for our first appointment and sonogram yesterday. Baby Martin is due November 28!



9 comments:
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS THAT I'M GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS! <---THAT'S TRUE EXCITEMENT!
srsly, congrats!
So exciting!!! And very sweet with the flowers, too.
Congrats! That is so exciting. And what a sweet husband.
Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for you both!!
If its a girl, feel free to name it Corinne. Love yall.
Whoo-hoo!! I am so excited for y'all. A babY!!
Congratulations! If you get flowers just for annoucing, there's sure to be jewelry at the delivery! Wishing you both the best, -- Mary Beth
YEAH!!!!!! i am so excited for ya'll!!!! we are due Oct. 19th!!! Are you finding out what you're having? That is the best news i have heard today!!!
Love, rivers
AHHHHHH! Congratulations! What great news!
Post a Comment