Tuesday, November 03, 2009

T-minus ???

So I have my doubts I'll be going the 20+ days until my due date. I won't go into details, but it looks like things are progressing! I'm thinking he'll be here in the next week. I'm shooting for the 10th cause then his birthday would be 11-10-09! We have an OB appointment Thursday which will include sonogram, pelvic exam, and group strep b test, so we should definitely know more by then. Our bags are packed and we are just in waiting mode now! This definitely puts a kink in me finishing his stocking before he arrives! I'll have to post a pic of the progress I've made so far!

3 comments:

Lisa Blair said...

Is Daniel gonna cancel that New Orleans trip? I am getting so excited!!!

Leah Maria said...

Wow!! Exciting! Cannot wait to meet the little guy. I'm with Lisa, is Daniel going to cancel his trip?

Mary Beth said...

Wow -- I can't believe it's so close! And as for the stocking, don't new moms have plenty of down time after a new little one arrives? That's what I've been told. It's true, right? Please be right?