Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hittin' the bottle

Sullivan doesn't get bottles at home except in emergency scenarios (like I'm out shopping when he gets hungry :) ). He does get bottles at daycare, obviously. Last night Daniel and I met friends out for an early dinner which meant Sullivan had to be fed a bottle at the restaurant. Imagine my surprise (read shock and heartache) when I saw my baby holding his own bottle! He is just growing up too fast! I'm going to blink and he'll be in college, I swear.


In other news, Daniel leaves for another hiking trip this weekend. The weather is calling for a little rain, but hopefully it won't be too bad! Sullivan and I will be heading to Cleveland to visit family and attend Italian Fest! Pray for good weather friday, so I can have the sun roof open! :) The next weekend (the 21st), we will be in Cleveland again for Sullivan's Baptism. I ordered him a beautiful christening gown which will hopefully arrive in time! Several family members and friends will be making the trek for this special occasion! I only wish we had a long weekend to spend together!

In recent cooking news, I made Pioneer Woman's spaghetti and meatballs Sunday night. The meatballs were AWESOME! they contain ground pork in addition to ground beef and it really ups the flavor. We will definitely be making those from now on. Tonight I'll be trying out her homemade mac and cheese recipe since Daniel LOVES homemade mac and cheese (i love straight out the box mac and cheese cause I'm weird like that). I'll let you know how it goes, but with all the good stuff in the recipe, I'm sure it will be yummy.

No comments: