Thursday, March 04, 2010

Tell me about your day

Most evenings when we finally make it home from work and daycare, we have a very small window of happy baby time. When this window begins to close, Sullivan will start to make whiny-talky noises. I usually pretend he's telling me about the hard day he had at daycare. Daniel was able to capture Sullivan telling his Octopus about his hard day (well, that's what I imagine he's doing).


I also wanted to pass on this link about Lent that Jennifer posted this morning. Daniel and I had trouble deciding on an appropriate sacrifice for Lent this year, so maybe this is a better option for us.

I think we may be heading to the cabin this weekend. Weather is supposed to be beautiful, and Bebe and Fred Daddy will be there. So any family in that area, come on by if you want some baby time!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He sure was giving his pal an ear full. That is so sweet! Can't wait until Hill is so expressive.