Hooookay...I have started a new project. It is called 'get in shape before you have to wear a swimsuit in July'.
Project Manager:
Me (based on past record I am obviously not qualified for position, but unable to obtain personal chef and personal trainer for the right price ... ie...free)
Due Date:
July 2007 (potential trip to Key West)
Materials Needed:
- 2 willing participants (or 1 willing and 1 who doesn't have a choice cause I buy and make all the food :))
- a freezer full of lean cuisenes to eat for lunch
- new, healthy, WW recipes and the time, money, and motivation to cook them
- some form of exercise
- willpower, willpower, willpower
I will be trying out several new recipes from WW and from Cooking light and posting pics and updates here for your enjoyment. I will NOT be posting how much I weigh, but I will include how much I have lost each week and if any of the long lost muscules I used to have return. Hopefully having to report to all 3 of you who read my blog will encourage me to stick with it! It will also allow me to be your low cal/low fat recipe guinea pig. I eat plain oatmeal with splenda or low fat yogurt for breakfast and lean cuisenes for lunch, but plan to try fun recipes at night. On the menu tonight: Baked Ziti (actually baked whole wheat penne cause Kroger didn't have any Ziti) and a big salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yippeee! I wonder if I could be your long distance work out partner? We could have a competition. I need to do something - motivation would be a good start....where can I get that? Tell me how the logistics of this works out and count me in!
I know the feeling of needing to lose weight. I started back to the gym this week, since while I was in NY I realized I cannot run through an airport and not feel like I'm about to die or walk up 5 flights of stairs carrying a laptop in search for purses without my quads killing me.
Post a Comment