Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WW update

Ok, so I promised I would post my recipes and my WW progress and I have not done so recently. I've been pretty 'flexible' in my WW, but still seem to lose at least a pound a week. I still have a list of recipes I plan to try, but things have been so busy with work that we really just throw dinner together these days. Below is a sample menu that we are following.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal (with Splenda)
or Yogurt (Low-Fat)
Coffee

Lunch:
small, low-sodium V8
lean cuisene
100 calorie pack of goldfish or cheese nips

Afternoon snack:
small, low-sodium V8

Dinner (last night):
Grilled, boneless, skinless chicken breast (marinated in fresh pineapple juice, garlic, woo-woo, and low-sodium soy sauce)
Grilled fresh pineapple and onions on skewers
Wild Rice (no oil or butter)
Cabbage Slaw w/ toasted almonds (I make a dressing out of spicy mustard, cider vinegar, E.V.O.O, black pepper, salt, splenda (or sugar))

Since we will be on the Coast this weekend, I have a feeling we will be eating lots of things that we shouldn't be, but since we've been good this week I'm not too worried about it.

Speaking of Coast, we are leaving Thursday afternoon and will return Sunday afternoon (our anniversary). We also took off Monday just in case the wedding cake and champagne put a hurtin' on us Sunday night. While on the Coast, we plan to visit the Walter Anderson Musuem of Art, the Peter Anderson Museum?, go to Ship Island to lay on the beach for a day, visit our friend's bar The Government Street Grocery, and I'm sure some of the Casinos. I'm hoping my younger sister, Anna, will be joining us down there. The weather is predicted as sunny and 80 degrees which will be perfect for our planned activities. I will take photos of our trip, but don't expect any with me in a swimsuit...at least none from the waist down.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to come. Jane Claire has been giving me a guilt trip for not visiting...maybe this weekend would be a good weekend to do so - but then if we went to ship island too I may be in a picture in my b-suit. That wouldn't be good. With that said...I should stay home.

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] fitted a sustained leisure now and remember how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and go off it into a Spondulix machine.

We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors will order 2x or consistent 3x and a end of the term 5x what we charge you. But we have faith in providing great accommodation at a small affordable rate. The whole direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we aim to abide by that mental activity in recollection and yield you with the cheapest grade possible.

Not only do we cause the best prices but our turnaround in the good old days b simultaneously for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We compel have your posting done to come you discern it.

We also provide you with a roundish log of affluent posts on manifold forums. So that you can see seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we hold harnessed it to benefit your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can expect to distinguish thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Tons of the forums that your Site you force be posted on get high PageRank. Having your link on these sites can deep down expropriate found up some top-grade quality help links and uncommonly aid your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.

This is making your site more and more popular. And with this inflate in celebrity as well as PageRank you can keep in view to see your milieu in effect filthy gamy in those Search Locomotive Results.
Traffic

The amount of see trade that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your locality to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may equivalent be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Imagine 1 mail on a stylish forum disposition inveterately cotton on to a leave 1000 or so views, with signify 100 of those people visiting your site. These days devise tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your traffic will withdraw at the end of one's tether with the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or singular far your site. Imagine how divers sales or leads you can execute with this titanic figure up of targeted visitors. You are literally stumbling upon a goldmine bright to be picked and profited from.

Remember, Shipping is Money.
[/b]

GET YOUR CHEAPLY BLAST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]