On another note, Daniel and I have our one year anniversary this Sunday (Earth Day). We were planning to go to New Orleans and the Coast since Daniel had a work thing down there, but that got cancelled. We are now trying to decide when and where to go. I am feeling majorly burned out and need to get away from the office for a while. At the same time, we both have so much going on at work, it's hard to get away. Who knows what we will end up doing. Anyways, I think we are going to cook out tonight and enjoy our new fire pit, so come on by if you need a drink as bad as me!
Thankfully, Daniel meticulously measures everything to make it look pretty.

And it shows!

Adding paving sand to fill in between the pavers.

The 'finished' product.



5 comments:
I love it! Can't wait to come over and drink on it!!!
Ditto Corinne! I am extremely impressed - you guys literally could quit your day jobs and do landscape stuff. I'd hire you. Can't wait to Party on the Pavers!
"Now my fingers AND back hurt."
"Well now your liver's gonna hurt cause you just pulled drinking duty"
Freddie and I are so impressed with your ambitious landscaping project! It is so wonderful that you enjoy working on things together. This is a very bonding thing in a marriage. Congratulations on the huge project.....Staying happily married for one whole year!!!!
Love, MOM
This looks soooo great! The pavers are perfect. You guys are really an inspiration. Way to go!
Post a Comment