Friday, July 18, 2008

Goodbye Twenties

Today is the last day of my twenties, and this is what was waiting for me when I got to work. Looks like I'm going out with a bang!










I was definitely surprised! My department is the best! Thanks guys!

I'm not sure what all my birthday will hold tomorrow, but I will be attending my god daughter's 3rd birthday in the morning, then some work on the habitat house, then...who knows! There might be some Night Town involved...a girl's gotta dance! Don't worry, there will be photos!

3 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

aw. I wish I were there to celebrate with you.

I think we may be there in a couple of weeks, though...I'll keep you posted

Happy birthday!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

how awesome!!
hope you had a totally RAD birthday...1978 was a good year :)

ly!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe that you are not wearing that High School Musical Necklace i bouht for you. It was 3 months salary!!!!