Wednesday, July 30, 2008

more from mobile

Hanging out in the home theater room. I'm not sure why we always end up playing in here, but it sure is fun!

Having a drink while sitting under the kitchen table...just one of the many advantages to being small.

I can tell you 'What's wrong little Pookie' in my sleep. And also 'Moo, Baa, La La La'

Madeline's first sewing project! One of the Magnolia's gave Madeline a beginners sewing kit! She really did help BeBe sew the edges, place the eyes, stuff the body, etc.

Splashing is such fun!

Fishing in the pool. We also did 'dive for the princesses' for quite a while... fun times!

4 comments:

Ben & Meg Harris said...

love your new pictures :) the girls are precious.
tell me more about anna moving to seattle!

Anonymous said...

Had fun! Come back again soon. Playing in the baby pool and hanging out in the "home theater room" (AKA junk room) is not the same without you!

Jennifer said...

Send me your address and I'll mail it next week: jennifer . janus@gmail.com (take out the spaces) in front of and after the .

Unknown said...

very cute pictures!