I also wanted to share with you all a very special Christmas gift that Sullivan received from his Great Grandfather Tim Sullivan (aka Daddy Tim). Since Sullivan is carrying on the Sullivan name, Daddy Tim gave him this beautiful silver plate, bowl, and cup that were his as a child. They are all engraved with Daddy Tim's name and birth date and have scenes from different nursery rhymes. They are just gorgeous and we are honored that Sullivan has been entrusted with such a special heirloom.
I am finally over my cold, but Sullivan still has a bit of a snotty nose and a yucky sounding cough. He still seems to feel ok and hasn't had a fever, so no trip to the pediatrician yet! We are heading to Vicksburg this weekend though, so I hope it will clear up before travel! Sullivan's newest trick is blowing bubbles with his lips! He loves it and is very good at it. I'll try and catch it on camera soon.
On the note of travel, my family and I are trying to plan a beach vacation for this summer. It seems like we do the same ole spots all the time. Anyone have a recommendation for an area/condo/etc that has a great pool, on the beach, close to good stuff? I've never been to Orange Beach, so I have no clue about things in that area. Seaside is great, but far from alot of recreation for kids and adults alike. anyways. If you've stayed somewhere that knocked your socks off, let me know.



3 comments:
LOVE the bookshelf!! Daniel did an awesome job!
Growing up we always went to Fort Morgan (aka Gulf Shores) but Brian and I have started going to Orange Beach. Orange Beach is closer to things than Gulf Shores/Fort Morgan. There is the Wharf that has a feris wheel, other small rides,and shopping. Then in town there are several fun places, putt-putt, go-carts, Lu Lu's (Jimmy Buffet's sister's restaurant that has fun things for the kids to do while you wait/eat), the outlet mall, etc. We are staying at the Lei Lei condos, but if you go to http://www.kaiserrealty.com/ to search for places. They have condos and houses on the beach.
Love the bookshelf! No, I don't think there IS anything Daniel can't do when he puts his mind to it! It won't be long before little Sullivan will be mobile and "redecorating" the branches of the tree. It will be such fun!
Bebe
I LOVE the tree shelf! It looks great. Way to go, Daniel!
How wonderful to have Sullivan's great grandfather's childhood things! That is such a special heirloom to have in the family.
Post a Comment