Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More videos for the grandmas!

Bebe has definitely loved the videos, and I'm hoping Nanna has been watching too! Daniel sent me a few more he has taken recently! One is from when he was just hours old. I didn't remember this video and am really just putting it here for safe keeping.
We are on night #2 of good sleeping, so continue to keep your fingers crossed please! He slept from 7-9:30pm, ate, then slept from 9:30 to 3:30am. I actually had to wake him up at 6:45 to eat before I had to leave for Rotary! I sure hope we are turning a corner here!


*Wanted to let you know I'm requiring word verification if you leave comments now. I keep getting spam comments and they are annoying. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
BEBE

Mary Beth said...

Congrats on two nights of good sleep! That's a huge milestone.