Thursday, July 15, 2010

and now for some videos

Random assortment of videos, that most will find quite boring. The first was taken after bath time last night. I apologize for the nudity, but I had to get this on camera. We are definitely progressing from the downward dog/roll to something much closer to an actual crawl. Sort of a frog hop at this point!


The next video is just Sullivan jumping in his Johnny Jump Up. Not exciting necessarily, but don't want the grandmas to miss out on anything!


This last video is just Sullivan playing peek-a-boo and playing with one of his toys. Besides the new frog hop/crawling technique, this morning Sullivan clapped his hands during breakfast! I guess he's getting used to me clapping when he eats all his food! Hope I can get that on camera at some point.


This weekend I shall begin an early celebration of my birthday, by doing nothing but stuff at home! Cooking, cleaning, gardening, relaxing! We've been on the go since Memorial Day and I'm ready for a break! The girls and I will be celebrating my official birthday on Monday with a lovely dinner and girls night out! Looking forward to it!

Happy Birthday today to my god daughter, Lulu! Can't believe she is 5 years old!

No comments: