Newest napping spot. You'll notice Sullivan's left arm is up by his head. When he starts to fall asleep, that arm goes up and he runs his hand through his hair or scratches his head til he falls asleep. Looking back through photos, I realized he's put that arm up from the beginning! Even when swaddled he would work that arm out. Adorable!


Hanging at Aunt Nina's house. This photo was taken AFTER he had tt'd all over Nina's brand new bedspread. Good timing Buddy.

Naked Yoga. Pretty sure he naturally (and more easily) does more yoga poses than I know. I really need to find a baby and mommy yoga class.

Showing off his blue jean diapers. Apparently, the only goal of these diapers is to look cute because I've found they don't fit well and they leak. We are now trying to use these up, so we can get back to the good stuff. Cute is over rated when it comes to diapers.



No comments:
Post a Comment