Dear Lancome,
Last time I got one of your fabulous 'free' gifts, you included a product I had never used before. In the last few months I have been using said product, and have fallen in love. So, today I get an email from Belk telling me you are having a 'free' gift giveaway again. What a perfect time for me to buy an actual container of the sample product that I loved, right? Uhhh...until I looked at the price. I'm just not sure I can justify spending $120 on moisturizer. Even if it does get me a fabulous free gift. Oh Lancome, why would you be so cruel as to hook me on a product that is ridiculously over priced? If only you would offer this product in your 'free' gift again, I would simply find a way to get my hands on lots of those samples. As it is, I guess I am just s.o.l. unless someone out there can help me justify that expense. Maybe I can just use a few times a week to make it last forever?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh man, $120? That is crazy expensive! Why-oh-why did they DO that to you?!
I wait for my free masacara from lancome from Santa (Christina) every year! I'm almost dry.
Post a Comment