Well, I felt like I ate alot yesterday, but I also spent most of the day feeling hungry. I think I need to choose better proteins for my meals and snacks although I've done ones they've recommended. I seriously feel like i'm eating more carbs now that I was before. All my numbers have been great, so that's a plus. I may try being a little more lax this weekend to see how it affects things. Daniel and I are meeting Mom and Freddie at the cabin for the weekend. Cabin = good food, so we'll see how it goes. Below is what I ate yesterday.
Breakfast: mini whole wheat bagel with TBSP cream cheese and a slice of low fat cheese, decaf coffee with cream
AM Snack: 10 reduced fat triscuits with 1 slice of low fat cheese
Lunch:turkey sandwich w/cheese, mustard, tomato, lettuce, cucumbers and carrots w/ 1TBSP ranch
PM Snack: 6 nilla wafers with half a banana and 1 TBSP peanut butter
PM Snack 2: had to have some sugar free jello at about 5 cause I was freaking starving
Dinner: 4 meatballs, sauteed onions and peppers, 1/4 cup tomato sauce, 2 slices cheese, half a hoagie roll
Bedtime Snack: 1 TBSP peanut butter, 1 sugar free chocolate/vanilla swirl pudding cup, 1 cup of 1% milk
I started today with a slice of bacon, an egg, and a mini whole wheat bagel with spray 'butter' and felt full much longer and my numbers were much lower than yesterday.
My dinner last night was a half a meatball sub with 2 meatballs on the side at a party to watch the game. Great food, sad game. I wanted a brownie at that party real bad, but resisted. Gonna be a long 2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment