This was the shortest long weekend ever! I started Friday night off by sitting in the car for 2 hours while Daniel bought a new shotgun. I'm trying to stay out of Wally World and grocery stores to cut down on my germ exposure. All I can say for that super fun 2 hours is thank goodness for my crackberry. Saturday Daniel went dove hunting all day, while I basically vegged. I did go makeup and shoe shopping, but the rest of the day was spent reading and watching movies. Sunday we headed to a friend's house to watch the game and eat some excellent smoked butt and sides! Monday we bought some new (deer proof) shrubs to go around the fire pit, cleaned the house, I made turkey chili to freeze, roasted a chicken, made sweet potato casserole, steamed broccoli and rolls for dinner last night and to snack on during the week. Yesterday wore me out! I needed a foot rub so bad by the end of the day, but alas, that is forbidden!
On the agenda for this 4 day work week: gym then Rotary Christmas Store meeting tonight, another daycare visit tomorrow, visit with potential pediatrician thursday, and here's hoping nothing on Friday! Saturday is my first baby shower, and I'm so excited! Can't wait to see all my family and girls in one place (minus a couple)!
On the baby front: I think we are getting closer on names. Still feeling great! The baby is super active and it just makes me giddy when he kicks the mess out of me! He definitely knows Daniel's voice and jumps around when he hears him as well! Oh yeah, I failed my 1 hour glucose screening, so I have to go back in for the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. Only 4-7% of pregnant women end up with GD, so hopefully I'll pass this time! My doctor was in no hurry for me to take it, so I guess I'll go in sometime next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ummm, why are foot rubs forbidden?? No fair! Sounds like you deserved one.
Yea, fill me in on this no foot rub business. Not that I've had one or Chip would give me one...insert tear here.
As for your shower, I am super stoked about your gift. It will be ready tomorrow. :) I hope you like it...if not maybe Baby Martin will?
I hate I can't be there the actual party time though. Take lots and lots of photos...(side thought, glad I won't be there to be in any of them)
See you Saturday! Can't wait! Love you!
Foot rubs can trigger labor- reflexology and all that. see whattoexpect.com for more info.
Post a Comment